Those people who cannot put pressure on their foot, ankles or knees but wish to stay active and mobile shall buy the All Terrain KneeRover Knee Walker. This is the most versatile and highly developed knee walker that is safe, economical and effective in helping you keep up with the pace of the world. It gives you the freedom to move across without the fear of bearing too much weight on your foot or feeling handicapped.
Features of All Terrain KneeRover Knee Walker
The All Terrain KneeRover Knee Walker is fit for outdoor as well as indoor use featuring three air filled tires of 12” in diameter and a padded knee platform of 3” compatible for right or left leg. Now you don’t need to stay within boundaries as this durable, powerful and agile knee walker can be moved around on grass, gravel, sidewalks and most terrain. It also features tool-fee setup and adjustment and a hand rim brake.
The All Terrain KneeRover Knee Walker is well equipped with convenient folding mechanism that caves in through a thumb-releaser lever. The steerable knee scooters also provide you the latest automotive style tie-rod steering machine which gives you complete control over the bike and maximum stability. Along with this, it offers you a free basket to store your personal items.
On one hand the dual crossbar design of the KneeRover gives you unparallel strength and durability and on the other, the folding mechanism using a thumb-release lever allows the vehicle to be light in weight and portable.
You can now enjoy a faster paced world with this exceptional and versatile Knee Rover Knee Walker.
The All Terrain KneeRover Knee Walker offers its customers the following specifications:
- The weight of the product is 27 pounds and its weight capacity is 400 pounds.
- The overall length of the bike is 35.5 inches where as the adjustable handlebar height range is 35 to 47 inches.
- The overall height of the handlebar folded and seat removed is 19 inches.
- The knee supports height range of 19 inches to 22.5 inches.
- The knee pad is 6.75 inches wide and 12.5 inches long with a 21 inches wide front axle.
- It as rear clamp brakes and a wire basket of size 7.5″ x 12.5″ x 8.25″.
The Reasons to Buy this Knee Walker
Here are a few reasons why a person who is not supposed to apply pressure on his foot or ankles should ride the All Terrain KneeRover Knee Walker:
- It is perfect for those individuals who are recovering from injuries or surgeries to the foot, lower leg, and ankle or knee amputees. Instead of the crutches, you can choose the All Terrain KneeRover Knee walker for its versatility.
- Its 12 inch pneumatic tires are ideal for commuting to and fro from your home, work or any other land. Without applying any effort you can navigate through grass, dirt, gravel and gaps in sidewalks.
- These knee walkers offer you stability and control while riding it because of its automotive style tie-rod steering machine and adjustable handbrake.
- Easily folding and portable in nature.